Sunday, June 29, 2008

Finally Getting There

For so long it was hard for me to do things with the two boys by myself. I was so stressed out because Kastan is 4 and half years older than Kye so he was in a completely different stage than Kye. He was bored with the baby stuff and I would feel guilty for trying to make him do it. Kye was also so brave that one glance away and he would be off running to danger. So a well intended trip would often end in a stressed out mama and bored kids. Well last week was different. I took the boys to the beach and it was fun. I put a life jacket on Kye so that relieved some of my anxiety wuth him. Kastan was able to go out far enough to have a good time. It was so much fun that I am going to go again today with them. I will share pictures from our day when we get back!

1 comment:

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

As a mom to a wide age range of kids, some activities can be a challenge! Glad you found a fun one!