Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back In The Saddle

Well I have been MIA lately and I really missed blogging. I have been so busy with so much stuff at home and I have been volunteering a lot for the local Campagin for Change office. Busy, busy girl I am.

Kastan started second grade this week. Man I am so proud of my son. He started a new school with such confidence it just made my heart swell. He didn't know anyone in his class but he walked right in like he owned the place. He even let me know that I didn't need to walk him in so I pulled up and he jumped right out ready to go. I pray he is always this confident and self assured. My little man is growing up!

Kye is starting preschool/daycare tomorrow. He has already told me he is not esiteded (excited) and he is not going to wisten (listen) to his teacher. So we will see how this big adventure goes tomorrow. He does like the fact that he gets his own backpack. So that is a step in the right direction................stay tuned!

2 comments:

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

Sometimes life is busy and blogging takes back burner -- I sure know how that is --- but it is fun to get back into visiting blogs and adding your two cents.

Good luck with the new schools -- very exciting!!!

Jess said...

Way to go K, what a brave boy!