Saturday, January 3, 2009

Check out my new look!!!!


So I was getting a little bored with my background and guess what I came across today? I came across Lee's blog and guess what she does free custom layouts. Did I mention it was free and she is very fast. In fact I emailed her this afternoon and I got it this evening. How is that for fast?



Click HERE to check her out!!

Thank you so much LEE!!!!

Not only is she fast and free she is also the sweetest most patient person ever. Of course I didn't know how to add it or even get rid of my old background but Lee took the time to respond to each of my questions and give me step by step directions. Really sweet!!!


So how do you like my new banner, is it jazzy or what????


I have decided to use the back ground on my blog I am using for giveaways so go here to check out the background.


6 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

I like it! It really suits your writing style.

Jess said...

I love it, you have an award waiting for you on my blog!

Unknown said...

What a fun look- I found you on Blog Stalkers. Enjoying your blog.

John Deere Mom said...

Very cute look! AND you have 2 entries in my giveaway! Good luck!

Ronnica said...

It's cute! Ready for Valentine's Day, too!

Nina said...

I like the new look.

I keep wanting to make an update to mine, just haven't found the time. Soon... really soon.