Friday, January 2, 2009

Fantasy Friday Home Edition

This weeks fantasy friday is the home edition. Here is my dream house. Of course it is located right off the beach because I love the beach, love love love the beach.


This is the master bedroom, you know where all that magic happens.


Here is Kastan and Kye's rooms.


If any of you ever want to come and visit here is the guest room you would be sleeping in.

Here is where the meals would be made, not by me because of course this house comes with a full staff but it is still nice to look at!

After the amazing meals we can all relax and check out the latest movie in this home theater.

I agree it is so nice to enjoy the complete movie without interuptions from the kids because the nanny is occupying them in this playroom.


I love this fantasy it was so much fun putting together. I hope you like my house and feel free to dream one for yourself. It was a lot of fun shopping around. Sort of like a stress reliever that didn't cost money!



10 comments:

AmberW said...

I am moving in! Do you mind?!?!
That is a GREAT fantasy!

momma said...

i bet that was fun to dream about and put together!

(stopping by from sits)

Tabitha Blue said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it... and I would just stay there forever. Love the pool and beach, my fav place to be!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Helene said...

I'm so with you!!! That house is to die for!!

I found you on BSU! Love the title of your blog!

MAMA CEO said...

OH WOW! That is exactly where I need to go right now! I can see myself now, sipping my coffee, poolside, with a good book! Nice! I found your blog at, "I'm Living Proof that God Has a Sense of Humor"! Very nice! I'll be followin' ya!

skinnylattemama said...

Wow, that is definitley a home made for me But you can have it!!
Visiting form SITS!!

wenderful said...

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE this house. I am a fan of other people's houses. I love open houses and home shows and all that. I love this one. Have a great weekend.

Denise Grover Swank said...

Oh, the little old thing??? You can do SO much better than that!

Its hard to imagine living somewhere like that, huh?

Dropping by from SITS.

Letti said...

WOW In my dreams!

said...

What a fun posting theme! I really enjoyed your photos.