I know we all have those I was a bad mama-jamma days. Be it before kids, before marriage, before life snuck up and kicked the shit out of us, there was a time when we felt superfly!!!
I am desperately seeking those days and have committed to going to the gym and working out. In fact I went everyday since last Sunday and I feel GREAT!!!! I have learned some things this week and thought I would share them with you.
1. Everyone in the universe makes a resolution that requires them to be at the gym.
2. 3 years and 1 kid later makes a huge difference on your physical condition.
3. Retro 80's clothes should not include the workout clothes.
4. I need stretching in order to walk after any type of cardio workout.
5. Getting stuck next to the stinky onion mixed in dead dog smelling guy sucks!
6. Changing my shirt in the locker room now that I have more weight is more intimidating than when I had to do it in 7th grade and had no boobs.
7. I can be a little competitive and end up pushing the level button up every time the person next to me does so I should pick cardio machines next to people more out of shape than I am.
8. Adjusting the IPOD while I am running on the treadmill can be dangerous to my health.
9. The step climber is evil.
All those are great lessons but one thing I haven't learned is why I have a sneezing fit about 15 mins after running. My nose hearts so bad ad I sneeze hard sneezes. I did some Internet searches and I have no other symptoms of the exercise induced Asthma. It does not feel like allergies and is only happens when I run on the treadmill. I have none of the issues after the elliptical or bike, just running. Any ideas???