Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quotable Sunday

Yay it is Sunday and I get a free pass on coming up with a great and exciting topic because Toni is having quotable sunday and it is so fun to participate in. You should do it!

This week I am going to post some quotes on brothers. As you know I have 2 boys and watching their bond that was instant just warms my heart. I love watching their relationship grow, it is amazing!

There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother.
~Astrid Alauda


A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
~Author Unknown


Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
~Marc Brown


A brother is a friend given by Nature.
~Jean Baptiste Legouve




11 comments:

Amy Clary said...

Awww. I love that last quote. My little bro and I are pretty close.

Minxy Mimi said...

I love those! I have two boys as well and I hope they feel that way.

Brittany said...

Awww those are some sweet quotes!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awwww, those are great quotes! I always tell my brother he's my favorite brother...he's my only brother, but he's still my favorite! ;)

Jennifer said...

Beautiful quotes. I will share them with my boys.

Val said...

Great quotes! I am gonna have to show these to my 16 year old since his 5 year old brother is driving him crazy lately.

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Oh i love your quotable sunday!
I am actually in the process of making a giant quote book. :D

The Blonde Duck said...

Those are great quotes.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Toni's idea for Quotable Sunday is inspired. I love reading all of the various quotes that pop up on the blogosphere before the week starts. Your quotes definitely do not disappoint either. Where do you find things like this? Is the power of Google really limitless?

Also wanted to let you know that we passed a bit of blog love your way today. If you are interested, the details are on our site:

http://3baybchicks.blogspot.com/2009/01/just-little-bit-quirky.html

-Francesca

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful quotes I totally agree with them having 2 boys out of my 3 myself :)

Helene said...

Beautiful quotes!! My two younger ones are boy/boy twins and I hope they have a close bond growing up!