Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crazy Book Worms

I like a good book just like the next guy but with the time constraints that is my life I am not really a regular at the local Barnes and Nobles. Enter Kastan, supreme book lover into my life. Grandma and Grandpa got him a gift card to the book store for his birthday. I decided to take him this Sunday.

OH

MY

GOODNESS

That is just a whole little packed psycho world of its own. The parking lot alone was a freaking circus. You really have to be serious to get a parking spot. I just drove around watching the determined look people had in their eyes as they focused and whipped into their spots. SCAREY

We go inside and Kastan is in heaven, he loved it. I bet he touched every book in the young readers section..............he just could not make a decision. He did eventually decide on The Diary of a Whimpy Kid and some animal guide.

Of course no trip out would be the same without a melt down. Kye wanted this $25.00 Backyardigan Book, only for the freaking flute attached to it. I gave him the choice of 3 books that did not include some plastic toy on it and it all ended well.

If it was up to me I don't know if I would ever go back to the crazy book worm world but as a mother of a crazy book worm I think I might have to do it more than I would like!

No comments: