Monday, November 24, 2008

Introducing Larry

I went to see Kastan in a play at school today. He really isn't into the whole drama thing so getting details out of him was like pulling teeth. I did fid out he didn't want to try for a speaking part, he wanted to be a turkey. He got the part! He said most kids got the part they tried for. He really does not like this stuff though. He would not practice with me. In fact in the middle of the singing portion he was on stage yawning. He is still the cutest turkey I have ever seen, what do you think???



Of course the day couldn't bewithout drama, as I was picking out his clothes this morning hesays oh yeah Mom I need to wear brown for the play. GREAT!! We pulled it out but I just wish I would of gotten a little more notice!





1 comment:

Jess said...

Awww he is the cutest turkey!!!