Monday, November 10, 2008

I would of hauled ass

Today started out as any typical day does, me rushig aroud like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get myself and the boys dressed, fed, cleaned and out the door by 7:15.

I do try to pick up some of the disaster I make in the mornings along with remembering to set out something for dinner. I also have to squeeze in last mintue details of school stuff the boys need. I then get a fun filled day at work.

Today on the way home I ask DH if he is going to be able to pick up the kids so that I can start dinner because Kastan has basketball tryouts tonight. He agreed and I went straight home and got dinner in the oven, folded and put away a load of laundry and ran the vacum. I get a call from Keith asking where Kastan is. After I almost passed out from worry I remember it is Monday and once again I forgot he was at bowling. I tell Keith that which he sarcastically says, "I wish you would of told me because then I would of hauled ass". Really? You would have? Well that is nice because I have been hauling ass ALL day. I will continue to haul ass because I still have to go to the bank, feed the kids and get him to basketball practice.

The man is going to drive me crazy, along with those boys of his!!! Even with all that as corney as it sounds I really do love my hectic Mommy/Wife life and I love it because I share it with my K's!!!


No comments: