Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

So I had a pretty packed Halloween this year. It started off with a root canal. I had myself all stressed out ad was so scared. Guess what? It was for nothing, it went so smooth and I am feeling no pain and ready to go get the crown. I didn't even get the pain medicie filled. Although this whole insurance and paying out of pocket sucks but that is a post of its own some other time when you guys start begging me for financial posts.

Then it was trick or treat time. It was so much fun this year, both boys are at manageable ages. Kye was a little ham ad would run right up yelling trick or treet. We went down Main Street here and it was packed full of kids. I loved it and so did they! We got back in time to still see some trick or treaters here at the house. Kastan liked passing out candy.

Then we took the kids to Grandma and Granpa's house so that we could go to our adult costume party. It was a lot of fun. I laughed so hard, we played charades and it cracked me up. I did drink enough to give me a little hang over today. It was a fun day. Here are some pictures.......






No comments: