Monday, November 17, 2008

Only I can make me have a bad day

I really have to remember that it is me who determines my day. Today I let some silly work stuff effect my day and put me in a bad mood. It boils down to being over 15 mins, really? I let 15 mins ruin my mood.

I just need to process situations and filter emotions so that I don't get so wrapped up on things that should not matter. I am sad to admit I even brought it home with me and have been snippy towards Keith and the boys.

A friend of mine has the following quote in her signature block, I don't know who it is from but it is so true.

"The difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude."

2 comments:

Heidi Louise Stein said...

i love the quote!

happy tuesday, hope today's a better day!

Tasheana said...

i totally agree with your quote. most of my bad days are the cause of me thinking too much. haha