Thursday, November 6, 2008

Whoooo

I have made a decision to stop taking my happy pills and wow. I am seriously withdrawing with dizzy spells, nausea, tiredness and I feel like I am walking in a cloud. I started about 3 weeks ago I was down to a pill every other day. I then went 3 days but that 3 day I was sucking so I took a pill and today I am hurting. I threw up at work and just feel like a weirdo. I am ready to get this shit out of my system. I just want to be done. I feel like an addict though because I know if I take a pill I won't feel like this but if I take a pill I will just feel like this again later on.

I am on a self directed plan to make Anji happy. I am going to start running/walking in the mornings. I know I will feel so much better and have so much energy. I am going to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. I need to drink more water. So off with the meds in with the good stuff.

No comments: