Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ladies Night

Well last night I met up with a group of girls from work at a local mexican resturant for great food, drinks, dancing and of course karoke. It was a really great time from what I remember. I set out on a mission to drink and for some reason I thought it was up to prove to everyone I am a hard core drinker and had to drink more draft beer than anyone else there. I think it comes from my complex of not being able to drink the pretty, fruity, girly drinks. They cause indigestion (yeah that souds sexy now doesn't it?) and make me miserable, beer on the other hand makes me a great singer, dancer and comedian! So I drink eough to decide I would do a duet with my great friend Sandy. She mentions Pink and I am like oh yeah I love that song, Pill. I only liked it because when Kastan was 3 he would sing it at the top of his lungs. I forgot I hadn't heard it since then and probably would not know the words. So they finally call our names and as soon as they hand me the mike I look over and my dear husband walked in, just in time to watch his wife make a slapped ass out of herself! Well of course we were the two that misses the first couple of lines and continue to sing in a mumble tone until the course comes on, then we belted that out like true rockstars. For some reason after our act they took a break and played some dance music. I had to get my groove on and show everyone I still got it. I dropped it like it was hot a couple of times but was fearful some one would have to come over and help me pick it back up! I did go against my numero uno dance rule and participated in the Cupid Shuffle and Cha Cha Slide. The group only had to push me out of the way a couple of times! I must say I needed a fun night and was glad we did it even though I felt like I was hit by a bus this morning! Of course I have pictures of the night and couldn't wait to share them with you guys!


No comments: