Monday, July 21, 2008

Mommy Sick Day

So do Mommy sick days exist? I ask because I went to the doctor today because my throat is sore and there were white spots on my tonsils. Yes you guessed it I have strep throat so the doctor gave me a prescription for an antibiotic and told me to take 24 hours off work. I seriously had to talk myself into coming home because I would be with the boys all day. I knnow that sounds bad but we just had 3 days together in which we went to the movies, went to the beach, went shopping, played in the hose and they were still bored on any down time. I know the whole day in the house is going to drive them crazy!!! I took my chances and came on home and right now I have Noggin babysitting Kye and Kastan is really into reading "The Call of the Wild" so I am able to at least chill out on the couch. I am hoping we get to sneak in a nap, I am really tired! Keith is out of town tonight so it will be Kid Cuisines for dinner.

1 comment:

queen foodie said...

There should be a law that when mommys are sick an automatic babysitter is brought into the house. I went to the Dr. one time and this very young Dr. told me I just needed to rest for 3 days. I had to laugh.