I have been tagged! It is the first for my blog and really I am much happier than I should be over this. I am just excited because it means at least one person reads my blog, yippie! So a great big thanks goes to my fellow Momto2boys for being a reader and my first tagger! Thanks lady!
So here is how it works:
First, share 7 facts about yourself.
Next, tag 7 people at the end of your blog by leaving their name and a link to their blog.
Last, let them know they're tagged by leaving a link in their blog.
Here are my 7 in no particular order:
1. I love to copy dance moves from videos. Not that I think I can really do them because I am nothing close but every since I can remember I have busted a move to videos. Good thing MTV barely plays videos anymore!
2. I love celebrity gossip! I read the magazines, websites, ETV daily. Not all three daily but at least one of the three daily.
3. I love Britney Spears, I know she sucks ass as a mom and has flipped completely out but I still think she has a kick ass body. I always find her songs catchy and end up downloading them!
4. I totally over use exclamation marks in all of my internet writings. I do it in emails, post on my baby board and obviuosly my blogs. I love the look of them because they look cheerful!!!! The more the merrier!!
5. My sister is really not my biological sister, we have connected souls and have a commonlaw sisterhood. She has supported me through the toughest times in my life and I have helped her through hers. We have had the best times of our lives with each other. I don't like to minimize our relationship by calling her a best friend because that doesn't scratch the surface of our relationship. I would die for her.
6. I love that my neice flips her toes the same way I do. Now when I do it I think about her sweet little face and it makes me smile at the thought of my princess.
7. I am funny, seriously people tell me that I have a quick sense of humor. I love to laugh and I love when people around me laugh!
Here are the people I am tagging:
Whew, that was tough, I feel a little weird tagging people, it is kind of a reach out there. I feel like I did when I hosted my first grow up party. I was so nervous I got plastered before anyone showed up because I was nervous no one would hmmm that could of went under one of my 7 things! Ok I replace the Britney comment with my nervousness before any kind of function I host, whether it is family gatherings, kids parties, girls night out or parties. I don't know where the fear of being stood up comes from, I have never been stood up but I always think the possibility is there!