Monday, August 18, 2008

Big Daddy

Do you guys remember this movie? I really love that movie and Kye and I had to reenact a scene from it. On Sunday we were waiting for Keith to get out of a movie and had about 30 mins to spare so the only thing still opened in the shopping center was a Family Dollar. As you can see it is not a high class shopping place and the workers seemed to be disgruntle. When we get inside Kye yells "I got to go pee". He is still pretty newly trained on the potty so when he says this I jump into action. We run up to one of the previously mentioned workers and I ask if he can use the restroom. The said worker grunts a little, looks up from her push broom and says "no public restroom" and immediately returns to sweeping. So I said in my most pleasant voice "oh no problem, thank you anyway". I then look at Kye and said "Come on Baby Boy let's go pee on their sidewalk". We proceeded outside and behind a pillar Kye relieved himself. He was so funny and thought it was the coolest thing. I had him do the three shake limit and we proudly walked back in to continue our shopping.

2 comments:

Tasheana said...

LMAO! That is so cute. You go mom!

Jess said...

LMAO whne your little man has to go he has to go!!