Sunday, August 10, 2008

Updating the place

Well as you see I finally broke down and jazzed up the place around here. I must admit though it wasn't my first choice. I had it all decked out in a different background that I loved and then I went to read Dena's blog and realized it was the exact same background. I knew that would look very Single White Female of me so I settled for a different one. No one on my blog list has this background so I don't feel like such a copy cat. I wish I had more ideas on making the place look good but I will take it one step at a time and go with what I have now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea right, you know you wanna be just like me! hahah j/k...
I wouldn't have minded...
Yours is cute though!

Jess said...

Very Cute!!

Kim said...

i love the new look!