Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday!!!

OK nothing really all that wonderful but I figured I needed to do something a little happier because you guys were probably tired of my whining and complaining. So on to wonderful thoughts and stories. I must say lately my husband has been in a wonderful mood. We have been joking and talking alot lately. He had a funny conversation the other day and I think I will share it with you.

Him: I need to get some new clothes for my new workspot

Me: Yeah you need some new slacks so you can make a staple

Him: You want me to make a staple

Me (realizing that statement didn't make sense but not wanting to admit it): Yeah you need to make a staple

Him (forcing me to admit it was a dumb statement): Seriously, you want.me.to.make.a.staple

Me: (less confidence this time): Yeah

Him: And how do I make a staple?

Me (busting out in laughter): Ok it was a dumb statement but you know what I mean.


I really have a hard time admitting when I am wrong and I tired to hold my ground but I eventually had to fold.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Everyone makes stupid statements. lol but at least you can admit it. I think not admitting it just makes you look more stupid.