Thursday, August 21, 2008

One Crazy Ride

My marriage has truly been one crazy ride, we have had so many ups and downs, good times and bad. My husband has seen me at my best and still loved me through my worst. Instead of making this a sappy lovey spill that no one is ever really impressed with I am going to keep it short and just list the ten things about Keith so you can know him better ad how he fits into stories I tell.

1. He love movies, all kinds but his least favorite is chick flicks

2. He loves to play video games

3. He likes to look good and takes a long time to get ready, I am talking girl long

4. He prefers to drive and really hate to ride as a passenger

5. He is very funny and likes to make jokes

6. He has a hard time rememberin names and often calls people by the wrong name

7. He thinks girls should not fart.............ever

8. He is great in bed

9. He loves rollercoasters and amusement parks

10. He is a great dancer

So there you have it just a little about my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so cute!!!

My husband also takes FOREVER getting ready. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying.